AmCham China Premium Membership
For over 20 years, AmCham China has played a visible leading role in US-China relations. It has provided active members a unique platform to promote their companies, access senior leaders in Washington DC and Beijing, enhance US-China relations, directly influence bilateral policy, and improve the overall business environment in China. Now we are offering select members the chance to join an exclusive group that will enjoy enhanced leadership status within the community, as well as greater intelligence, access, influence, and exposure for their business.
Enhanced Access, Influence, Intelligence and Profile, including:
- Unique interaction with AmCham leadership to help guide policy priorities and advocacy strategy.
- Exclusive VIP-only briefings with senior government officials, thought leaders and academics.
- Priority participation in formal meetings with key Chinese central government officials.
- China CEO breakfasts to explore the latest political, economic, business and financial issues.
- VIP participation in provincial (BIO) trip meetings with provincial leaders.
- Custom briefings or engagements for country and global executives.
Premium Branding Opportunities
The AmCham China Chairman’s Circle is currently limited to 9 companies and members will receive premium visibility in chamber activities and communications. Members will be prominently displayed at chamber events, on the AmCham China website, on feature pages in chamber publications, marketing display material in the AmCham China office, conference rooms, and more.
- Chairman’s Circle membership will be proudly displayed at most AmCham China events.
- Chairman’s Circle members will be prominently featured on the front page of the AmCham China website (with over 20,000 visitors per month), in the Chambers’ Business Now monthly magazine, which reaches a growing circulation of over 8,000 readers, and our weekly and monthly email communications to members.
- Your branding will appear on exclusive AmCham China marketing materials, and your company CSR and marketing materials will be displayed in the AmCham China lobby.
For more information, please contact Joanna Jing at email@example.com.