Website AmCham China
The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China (AmCham China) sits at the front lines of the largest and most important bilateral economic relationship in the world. With frequent access to high-level officials from both the US and Chinese governments, plus the most influential network of senior executives from the business community, the Chamber is currently undergoing an exciting transformation of its own, making sizeable investments in new technologies in a bid to enhance our impact long into the future. Representative of its membership, staff are a vibrant mix of international and local employees, and the Chamber’s unique culture encourages initiative, innovation, and inclusiveness. Join this important organization and help shape the future direction of the global economy!
Company: AmCham China
Post date: Apr 13, 2021
Industry: Nonprofit Organization
Job title: HR Officer
Reports to: Sr. Operations Director
The role of the HR Officer is to effectively manage the day-to-day HR responsibilities and payroll for field operations and administer field operations full-cycle recruiting, payroll, benefits, and human resource communications. This role must represent in a professional, friendly manner and display an energetic and proactive approach to daily tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage payroll systems, processes, and service providers to ensure accurate and on-time payroll payment.
- Administer benefits such as social insurance, housing fund with FESCO.
- Establishing and managing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Perform the expats working visa for the foreigner staff.
- Manage onboarding process completion, administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Maintaining and properly safeguarding past and current human resource records pursuant to regulatory and company requirements
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Exercising individual judgment while dealing with potential or real troubles on own initiative and bringing them to manager’s attention
- Assist Sr. Operations Director to organize team building activities and other HR projects
- Other duties as related to Human Resources process as may be deemed necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a related job with preferable experience in payroll management.
- Good command of both Chinese and English, particularly with written correspondence
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com