Website Bridge Consulting
Bridge Consulting Co., Ltd. is a mission-driven, issue-based strategic communications consultancy based in Beijing, China. Founded in 2016 and part of the wider New York City-headquartered Global Health Strategies network, Bridge works with clients and partners to drive change in public policy and social norms through advocacy, communications and policy analysis. Bridge works with some of the leading Chinese and global actors in global health and development, and believe China’s philanthropic community has the potential and capacity to play a greater role in advancing social development and wellbeing both domestically and globally.
We are seeking an exceptional junior level consulting professional in Beijing who will report to the Associate Director and interface with all levels of staff with the following primary responsibilities:
What you’ll be doing:
- Contributing to the research and writing of strategy memos, media materials and issue briefs
- Monitoring and analyzing policy movements and media coverage, and advocating for conversations about global health and development
- Assisting with project management (i.e., drafting meeting minutes, updating work plans, etc.)
- Providing support for conferences, meetings and events that Bridge organizes on behalf of clients
- Developing social copy and/or creative content for social media campaigns
- Building relationships with clients by demonstrating a clear understanding of key issues
- Identifying incremental business opportunities on current accounts and/or new business opportunities for Bridge
- Assisting in new business proposals
- Providing support on research and drafting of opinion and analytical pieces published on Bridge Consulting’s own publication The Bridge Foreword
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in public health, public policy, international relations, journalism or communications
- Bilingual professionals with at least 1-3 years (Associate) or 4-6 years (Senior Associate) of work experience in a related field, and an interest in social good and public policy advocacy
- Excellent writers, researchers and critical thinkers
- Experience with communications and advocacy on digital media platforms is a plus
Find out more about us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and our website. Do also check out our latest Pandemic Philanthropy Report on the growing interest in R&D funding among Chinese private sector donors.
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com