Website Bruker (Beijing) Scientific Technology Co., Ltd
Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life.
- Specify part or full time: Full Time
- Job location: Beijing
- Website: https://www.bruker.com/zh.html
- Address: 8F, Tower C, Building B-6, No.66 Xixiaokou Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
- Contact phone: 010-58333271/13811279901
- HR email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 企业性质: 外商独资
- 企业规模Enterprise Scale (<100, 100-500 or >500) : 100-500
This position will report directly to the Head of Compliance, China, and will proactively operate as a business partner for all interactions with Third Party Agents (“TPA”) and high risk payment in CHINA. Working place is in Beijing.
The objective of this role is to provide support to all Groups in CHINA by providing guidance in managing its CHINA Third-party relationships in compliance with relevant laws and regulations and internal guidelines and processes. This role will be responsible for coordinating Third-party Agency Due Diligence Program, including setting standards and managing the risks associated with Third-party Agent.
- Responsible for providing independent oversight of the commercial & sales activities involving TPAs in China and will provide objective support to the various business initiatives for all divisions.
- Will also ensure that internal controls are followed, for improving internal controls and developing processes over tenders and will have decision rights over the selection of the TPA appointment to ensure compliance and transparency in the sales cycle.
- Proactively identify areas of potential risks on Third Party management process.
- Conduct due diligence for all third-party agency in China. Review and approval TPA investigation results
- Conduct TPA analysis and Gap analysis to improve the current practice.
- Provide timely compliance consultation in daily business, including advising the business about the risks associated with using third party agents and following the Bruker Third Party Agent Due Diligence Policy
- Support to conduct compliance investigations in China
- Conduct compliance training for target employees and TPAs in China
- Assist with rolling out new software tool for automating the approval process for certain high risk, third party payments in China
- Work closely with the Legal and Compliance Department to ensure consistency in implementing global policies within the region.
- Perform other duties as required.
- At least 5 years’ compliance experience in multi-international company.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Finance / Legal / Internal Audit from a reputable university.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (written and verbal) with good cultural sensitivity.
- Advanced understanding of contract and commercial laws, FCPA, anti-trust laws and practices, including use of third-party agents in China.
- Significant experience with due diligence procedures in life science instruments and medical devices industry would be desirable.
- Qualified Compliance Trainer with ability to work under pressure.
- High integrity and a strong team player.
- Strong leadership qualities with proven ability to be a business partner and trusted adviser to closely support the business to reach its goals.
About Bruker (Beijing) Scientific Technology Co., Ltd
Bruker’s high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, improved productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy and nano-analysis, and in industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research and clinical microbiology.
Today, worldwide more than 6,900 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong reputation among its customers. Being one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker is strongly committed to further fully meet its customers’ needs as well as to continue to develop state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions for today’s analytical questions.
如今，布鲁克在世界各地共拥有 6900 多名员工，他们工作在各大洲的 90 多个城市，共同致力于为客户提供优异的服务。布鲁克已创造出大量的产品和解决方案并且拥有广泛的安装系统，因此在客户中赢得了良好的声誉。作为一家世界领先的分析仪器公司，布鲁克坚定地致力于满足客户的深层次需求，并持续不断地为当今的分析难题开发最先进的技术和创新解决方案。
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com