Website AmCham China
The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization representing nearly 1,000 U.S. companies operating across China, including most of the Fortune 500. The Chamber’s nationwide mission is to help American companies succeed in China through advocacy, insights, relationships, and business support services. With offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shenyang, and Wuhan. AmCham China has 25 Working Groups and holds more than 300 events per year.
Company: AmCham China
Industry: Nonprofit Organization
Job title: Cashier
Reports to: Operation Director
The Cashier is responsible for handling bank related matters, payment and expenses claim, fapiao verification and issuing Fapiao to members. This role is also responsible for account receivable bookkeeping.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle bank in matters, perform daily closing transaction of credit card receipts, notify membership team and event team of bank receipts
- Handle bank out matters, including vendor payment, monthly employee reimbursement and other payments
- Prepare bank in and out journal; prepare the bank tracking and bank balance files.
- Manage VAT Fapiao related matters, including apply VAT Fapiao, VAT input verification, issue VAT Fapiao and collect required documents for issuance of Fapiao
- Manage membership “quota” by checking if the membership fee has been received, and activate the membership status on Membership management system
- Check fapiao with the payment requests and expenses reimbursement
- Responsible for account receivable bookkeeping
- Other cashier related assignments
- Prepare USD payment in accordance signed service agreements on monthly basis
- Responsible for transaction registration with Tax Bureau and Bank of China
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with the bank, update bank signature cards once necessary
- Accounting or finance related major, college degree and above
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Familiar with Chinese finance and tax law
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail, English workable.
- Positive Attitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org