Website Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
Established in Beijing in November 2002, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) aims to cultivate transformative business leaders with a global vision, social responsibility, an innovative mindset, and the ability to lead with empathy and compassion. Funded with generous support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first faculty-governed and independent business school.
Creative Content Manager – Global Marketing & Communications
If you are looking to work in an academic environment that is also fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial, where you can work with world-class faculty and learn the latest China insights from them, then CKGSB—China’s leading independent business school—is the place for you. At CKGSB, you will join a team of professional talents who are taking this successful business school global, and jointly produce creative and impactful English-language content that can effectively encapsulate CKGSB’s differentiations to our global audience.
To apply, please send your resume (CV) and a writing sample to Ms Ira Zaka at email@example.com.
- Create a detailed editorial plan and schedule for the school’s English-language content production (including the identification of themes and milestones, frequency of articles and social media posts, etc.)
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Coordinate with internal teams to create promotional posts (e.g. for programs, events, etc.)
- Run campaigns to boost brand awareness (like promotions and competitions)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc.)
- Arrange and conduct interviews with faculty, students and alumni on their research, expertise, businesses and/or personal journeys
- Write articles that promote CKGSB and highlight its differentiations from other business schools in China and globally
- Update content for the website, including program introductions, key sections (e.g. Alumni, Faculty), school news and events announcements
- Proactively distribute our news articles to media and partners worldwide for maximum exposure
- Conduct research and analyses ofour competitors, with respect to their positioning on their own channels and their coverage in the media
- Native English speaker or equivalent
- 3-5 years ofexperience as a Social Media Copywriter, Communications Professional or Journalist
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to deliver creative digital content and identify trending topics around which to tailor articles
- Intermediate-level in writing and speaking Chinese is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is the preferred choice for management education among China’s established business leaders and a new generation of disruptors. It is also the leading choice for academics returning to China from top business schools worldwide. As a globally oriented business school, CKGSB has also played a pivotal role for business leaders in East Asia (China, Korea and Japan) and ASEAN countries.
CKGSB has more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom held tenured positions at leading business schools, such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for over 500 case studies of both China-specific and global business. CKGSB’s alumni network is also the most influential in China. More than half of CKGSB’s 16,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
The school offers innovative degree and non-degree, full-time and part-time programs, including MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program, Executive Education Programs and a start-up incubator, known as the Chuang Community. Moreover, it partners on programs and research with more than 40 leading institutions across disciplines, including Berkeley Engineering, Columbia Engineering, Churchill College at the University of Cambridge, The Graduate Institute Geneva and Singapore Management University.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org