Website H+K Strategies
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is a global public relations and integrated communications agency. We offer senior counsel, insightful research and strategic communications throughout the world. With over 85 offices in 47 countries around the globe, our teams collaborate across time zones, languages, and cultures to help clients make solid decisions and craft compelling campaigns in today’s measurable world. For more information about our company please visit our website: www.hkstrategies.com
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Account Executive (native English speaker) to join our Government & Public Affairs (GPA) team in Beijing team to support our growing operations.
- Junior content developer (copywriting; thought leadership; policy analysis)
- BA/BS or higher degree in International Relations, Public Affairs, Public Policy, Law, Economics, Journalism
- 2+ years related experience
- Professional experience in strategic communications, risk management; policy analysis; government relations, regulatory affairs and/or public affairs in China
- Solid grasp of Chinese government structure, functions and legislative processes at central, regional and local levels
- Understanding of issues effecting multinational businesses in China
- Strong computer knowledge – Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills in English – Mandarin is a plus
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to generate significant accomplishments with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to partner, develop and maintain positive, professional working relationships, both internally and externally
- Positive outgoing attitude, and ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategies and lead a team to implement successful project outcomes
- Support the GPA team’s thought leadership article writing and policy assessment offerings
- Actively contribute to the creation and implementation of long-term strategic communications
- Support key industry/client relevant research.
- Based on industry and operational issues, identify and profile key government and quasi-government stakeholders at all levels of Chinese government
- Identify incremental business opportunities on current accounts and new business opportunities with prospects
- Research and prepare new business proposals for new and existing clients and participate in presentations
- Participate as an active member of the business community in activities and initiatives
- Provide input/editing on all English written assignments
- Responsible for the daily supervision of Account Executives, Account Coordinators, and Interns, working with other team members to ensure that monthly goals are achieved and addressing any problems with supervisor and subordinates.
- Assists H&K management in building top performing teams, serving as an effective coach to subordinates.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application, including cover letter and CV, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly in the subject line of your email: “Job Application for GPA content developer” and whether you are currently available for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit hkstrategies.com.