Website AMETEK COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5.5 billion. AMETEK has 18,500 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world. The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
Company: AMETEK COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD
Closing Date: January 30, 2023
Job Title: HR Supervisor
- Support assigned business units and conduct development and implementation of HR services.
- Provide advice/assistance to BU operations managers in implementing HR policies and procedures;
- Coordinate with BU to follow up requisition procedure and recruit candidates to fill in job vacancies timely in response to the business requirement;
- Work with hiring managers to develop orientation program for new staff and supervising the progress accordingly;
- Work closely with BU operation managers in identifying employees training needs, developing training program particularly to those key staff for talent retention;
- In some cases, will be responsible for providing tactical support to handle auditing or ER cases per request.
- Provide support in various HR activities/projects on process improvement, employee engagement, career development, etc.
- Global or local reporting as requested.
- Broad HR knowledge, familiar with local legislation and employment law.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of office software.
- Highly collaborative and detail oriented.
- Ability to think out of the box and offer ideas & solutions.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Effective time management and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong ability of organization and execution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org