Website Edelman China
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle). For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Position: Intern (native English speaker or near native English speaker)
Edelman Beijing’s Corporate Team enjoys high reputation in the market for helping clients build positive images among media and other stakeholders through effective public engagement. The team’s client portfolio ranges from the B2B, technology, agriculture to the finance industry. Part-time interns are wanted for the team. Below are the requirements and job description for your information.
- Reviewing and editing content for grammar, punctuation, and style
- Conducting market research and preparing reports for multiple clients
- MUST be a native or near native English speaker
- Current undergraduate or graduate candidate in Beijing, China
- Be able to work at least 3 days a week in the office, for 3 months or more
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Detailed mind and work conscientiously
- Open to all academic backgrounds and anyone eager to learn more about communications and PR.
Please send CV via: Mia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 1001, Building 2 World Profit Center, No.16 Tianzelu, Choayang District, Beijing
To apply for this job email your details to Mia.email@example.com