Website Center for A Sustainable Future (CSF)
The Center for A Sustainable Future is working to advance global food security, sustainability, and socio-economic development by promoting agri-food and protein innovation. We bring together government, industry, financial, and R&D institutions to address sustainable development challenges, disseminate best practices, achieve SDGs, and enhance China's engagement in the global agriculture and food low-carbon transformation. Our Strengths: - A diverse team of professionals - Working in the world's most cutting-edge areas of sustainable innovation and technology - Generous salary and holidays, spacious and comfortable office conditions - Share rich industry resources and expand career horizons - Special care for team building, foodies, relationship, etc.
Report to: GM
Team scope: 3-5 teammates
- Coordinate the planning of the Center’s annual communications, publicity, and outreach, and develop external PR strategies for the Center’s achievements and other projects.
- Leading PR and cross-sector/consumer education and leading the team in overall content planning directed at different partners/target markets.
- Be responsible for the promotion of the platform’s Chinese and English media channels.
- Focus on finance, food, agriculture, green, climate and other fields, understand the field of KOL resources, user experiences and link these for effective resource conversion for the Center.
- Strong interest in agri-food innovation, low-carbon, sustainability, environment, and climate issues, with priority given to news communication, marketing, and PR.
- Desire to work together to co-create for the green cause.
- 8-10 years of work experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and a willingness to think outside the box
- Experience in marketing communications is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org