Website Yew Chung Yew Wah Education
About Yew Chung Yew Wah Education
A renowned international education group with a strong and expanding presence in China, Hong Kong, and USA, is offering a newly created role in Department of Institutional Development and Marketing (IDM) at the corporate level. Based in Beijing, the Marketing Manager reports directly to the Northern China Regional Marketing Head and is responsible for assisting the implementation of marketing and communication strategies, planning and coordinating events and campaigns both at school level and corporate level.
As brand evangelist for our institution, you will be working very closely with China marketing team as well as headquarter to ensure the deliverables of our initiatives and key events that aspire to make significant impact on the industry of international education and the regions that our schools are located, while embracing our academic ethos and brand identity.
|Division / Department:||Institutional Development and Marketing|
|Reporting to:||Northern China Regional Marketing Head|
|Job Location:||Beijing, China|
|Valid until:||Ocotober 01, 2021|
|Contact person:||Ms Jessie Ma|
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing a wide variety of events and campaigns to build brand and awareness for the institution.
- Support the Regional Marketing Head on event & campaign objectives with IDM department, school leadership teams and school marketing functions in response to the brand refresh needs.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to pre-campaign consultation and planning, drafting event proposal, co-work with stakeholders on implementation strategies and execution, budget management, vendor management, related travel arrangements, communication materials development, campaign performance tracking mechanics, post-campaign follow-up, etc.
- Explore and identify key partner (press, corporate, affiliated organizations, etc.) for the special events and campaigns
- Drive campaign and brand awareness with the team via content planning, promotion and audience recruitment for the events through various channel including school marketing & admission teams, social media, and other potential partners.
- Manage event calendar, project timelines, facilitate the action plan, coordinate with all schools within Northern China.
- Work with editorial team to ensure an articulated and well-circulated communication plan for the internal platforms and external channels.
- Contribute to and facilitate any internal and external communication work.
- Carry out duties as required by Northern China Regional Marketing Head.
- Passion and eagerness to work in an organization that is committed to global education and make an impact on advancing the mission and vision of the institution.
- Experiences in the education, non-profit or professional service sectors is highly preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented team player with proven negotiation skills.
- Be able to multi-task, find creative solutions and deliver high quality work.
- Willing to travel within China based on projects and events.
- Extensive resources and access to event agencies, PR firms.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing / Business Administration / Public Relations or related.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and event management.
- Proficient bilingual communicator in English and Mandarin.
- Strong project/event management capabilities.
- MarComm experience in an international organization or 4A agencies.
- Excel in PowerPoint/spreadsheet.
- Familiarity with the latest marketing and communication platforms including digital and social media for event promotion.
To apply for this job email your details to Jessie.email@example.com