Website CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd. ("Company") was founded in March 2019 jointly by CIRC, a subsidiary of CNNC, Ltd. and Accuray Incorporated. The Company adheres to the patient-first concept, achieves power alliances, with high starting point, high recognition, high association, high and new platform, highly efficient collaboration and high-end service as the development direction, and is committed to serving tumor patients in China and all other parts of the world and providing patients with effective, safe, personalized and accurate radiotherapy and all-round system solutions and services.
Location: Beijing, China
Reporting Line: Reports to Department Director of Accuracy
- Work with headquarter to formulate and execute clinical marketing strategies and marketing programs in China
- Understand CyberKnife and TomoTherapy system practice in different reginal markets, and identify specific treatment opportunities and techniques to support clinical application growth strategy
- Oversee the utilization and deployment of all clinical related information, e.g. publications, treatment protocols, etc, to support the growth strategy in China
- Participate actively in on-site and in-house presentations, customer visits, demonstrations and training activities with emphasis on clinical techniques
- Support medical professionals outreach activities such as Continuous Medical Education (CME), editorial programs, peer-to-peer conferences, customer education programs and company sponsored symposia
- Establish Education Centre in China as to host Application Training workshops beyond the level of basic product training for existing customers at accuracy.
- Establish Clinical Shadowing Sites at regional base as to host clinical shadowing for new customers using CNNC Accuray Systems.
- Establish Reference Sites in different region so as to provide clinical experience to CNNC Accuray’s prospective customers who may consider using CNNC Accuray Systems.
- Assist in the developing and re-enforcing product positioning and differentiation in China market. Execute and monitor penetration and competitive strategies and communicate product issues on regional level.
- Work closely with Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, Surgeons, and hospital management to define clinical and treatment needs and match those with our current product offerings or translate those requirements for product development.
- Support localizing global tools and processes, develop news sales tools, complying with Corporate.
- At least 2 years’ experience in hospitals
- Excellent written English
- Minimum Master’s degree.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org