Website Center for A Sustainable Future (CSF)
The Center for A Sustainable Future is working to advance global food security, sustainability, and socio-economic development by promoting agri-food and protein innovation. We bring together government, industry, financial, and R&D institutions to address sustainable development challenges, disseminate best practices, achieve SDGs, and enhance China's engagement in the global agriculture and food low-carbon transformation. Our Strengths: - A diverse team of professionals - Working in the world's most cutting-edge areas of sustainable innovation and technology - Generous salary and holidays, spacious and comfortable office conditions - Share rich industry resources and expand career horizons - Special care for team building, foodies, relationship, etc.
Report to: Marketing Lead
- Responsible for the operation and management of the Center’s social media platforms, able to independently operate the official accounts (Wechat, Weibo, Tiktok, etc.), analyze user profiles and SEO and improve the Center’s content conversion rate.
- Have strong content output ability and fluent writing skills.
- Plan and execute various social media management activities.
- Skilled at grasping news hotspots, able to independently complete social media management strategy planning.
- 0-2 years working experience
- Experience in social media management is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org