Website Hopkins & Billion
Hopkins & Billion is an international Consulting Firm helping international clients develop their companies via strategic Advisory Services incorporating a strong emphasis on Executive Search and other critical HR-Services. We aim for deep strategic partnerships with our clients and derive combined long-term solutions focusing on the whole Client-Vertical. We understand our mission is to create and unleash the value hidden in organizations via Financial Advisory/Capital Services, Executive Search, Specialist Recruiting, Strategic Market Consulting as well as Executive & Leadership Coaching. Within our China Desk we combine above for a tailored and whole advisory solution for our US, European and Asian customer base with China as focal point.
- Development of Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Mapping of all relevant platforms and channels for further Marketing activities
- Creation of company accounts on sourced platforms and design of corporate pages according to CI/CD
- Creation and maintenance of compelling content
- Post to social media platforms across multiple site properties and social media calendar creation.
- Create SOPs and similar process guides
- Development of marketing reports
- Responsibilities related to supporting the planning and development of marketing on an overarching scale
- Conduct primary and secondary research to capture market trends and dimension within the competitive landscape
- Learn marketing best practices and strategies and assist in developing strategies for the target segments
- Manage own predefined Marketing budget within scope of Internship
- Additional tasks as needed
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or other related Economical studies, others can also be considered if strong interest (ongoing studies also welcome)
- Previous intern/marketing experience highly preferred.
- Fluent English and/or Chinese (both are ideal); other languages are a plus
- Well versed in whole Office Suite
- Good command of MAC-Environment
- Teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Hands-on “Can-do” attitude
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Positive attitude
Please send your English Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will personality contact candidates who meet our qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit hopkinsbillion.com..