Website Dover PSG
Our Promise - Safety, Quality, Performance, Reliability
Company: Dover PSG
Closing Date: May 31, 2022
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all supply and logistics activities to ensure a cost-effective flow of merchandise from suppliers to customers. Manage day-to-day supply and logistics activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the organization’s supply chain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities：
- Provide strong leadership and clear direction for a team in strategic and tactical supply chain activities to support PSG China growth.
- Take the leadership role in development of strategic suppliers in China to support regional business growth, improve profitability and minimize supply chain risks.
- Create and implement strategies required to drive the strategic sourcing of direct and indirect material and supplies, while ensuring optimum quality at the lowest price to be delivered on time.
- Manage major spend categories – castings, machining, moldings etc. and enhance leverage of Dover / PSG footprints; develop regional supply strategies and manage China supply base.
- Develop ideas and lead projects to improve working capital (planning, inventory, payment terms, and service) and other supply chain initiatives across China.
- Develop systems, processes and tools, and provide trainings if necessary.
- Perform spend data and analytics; manage supply risk with mitigation plans; effectively tracking and reporting supply chain initiatives results.
- Manage the development of multiple suppliers, as well as the criteria for contract negotiations and administration.
- Provide cost savings recommendations and ensure spend is within budget; lead or assist with supply chain projects and initiatives as required.
- Comprehensive management and purchasing department hosted the coordination and communication between departments.
- Training and coaching to the team members.
- Comply with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics.
- Ensure that all assignments are performed in compliance with all applicable State, Provincial and Company safety and health regulations, and where applicable, proper personal protective equipment is utilized.
- Other duties and projects supporting operations as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements：
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Machinery and related major, master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years of mechanical experience in supply chain experiences, preferably in pump industry.
- Solid knowledge of Supply Chain in mechanical manufacturing company.
- Rich experience on manufacturing operations and project management.
- Fluent bilingually, verbal and written: English and Chinese
Qualifications / Requirements：
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment.
- Good business negotiation and cost analysis skills.
- Highly organized and efficient in approaching tasks, a self-starter with ability to problem solve and anticipate and avoid issues.
- A self-starter with ability to problem solve and anticipate and avoid issues.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy.
- Strong team player, work ethic and commitment to win.
To apply for this job email your details to PSG-China@psgdover.com