Tianjin Laird Technologies Limited
- Under general supervision in a research and development environment, the Scientist III will apply accepted scientific methods and devise new scientific approaches to diverse problems encountered and apply specialized scientific knowledge and skills to develop specific solutions.
- Schedules and conducts scientific investigations involving experimental studies in support of current products and/or new product development.
- Researches, investigates, and proposes technical solutions for projects.
- Applies advanced scientific analysis techniques and practices within their specialty.
- Builds productive internal and external relationships with manufacturing, engineering, marketing, and technology groups enabling a proactive response to market changes and/or customer demands.
- Actively participates on multi-disciplinary product development teams.
- Directs and trains laboratory technicians during experiments.
- Presents results of studies/experiments effectively and responds to questions from group/team.
- Prepares accurate and concise reports regarding studies performed and assists with the preparation of comprehensive reports including recommendations for new product formulations and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and healthy laboratory environment.
- Personal computer skills such as MICROSOFT OFFICE and relational database.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a Team environment.
- Ability to work with only milestone setting involvement from Management.
- Ability to work with little guidance to meet defined objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of new product development processes and work flow.
- Detailed knowledge of some SBU product lines.
- Basic knowledge of a particular technical area.
- Master’s or PHD Degree in Scientific field, Chemical or Chemical Engineering background.
- 5-8 years of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org