Website AmCham China
The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization representing nearly 1,000 U.S. companies operating across China, including most of the Fortune 500. The Chamber’s nationwide mission is to help American companies succeed in China through advocacy, insights, relationships, and business support services. With offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shenyang, and Wuhan. AmCham China has 25 Working Groups and holds more than 300 events per year.
Company: AmCham China
Industry: Nonprofit Organization
Job title: U.S.-China Healthcare Cooperation Program (HCP) Program Manager
Reports to: HCP Director
US-China Healthcare Cooperation Program (HCP) is a collaborative initiative working to build closer working relations between the US and China governments while leveraging healthcare industry strengths in order to foster long-term cooperation with China in the areas of public health, policy research, training, R&D, technology, and to support government’s goal of enhancing patients’ access to healthcare services in China. The HCP Program Manager reports to the HCP Executive Director, and is responsible for managing the roadshows, workshops, and oversea training projects with the support of AmCham China, HCP members, partners and the HCP team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director to manage HCP program activities. Manages HCP projects independently. (50%)
- Manages the relationship with the U.S. government agencies, HCP members and Chinese partners. (35%)
- Identifies potential members and business opportunities to expand HCP’s influence. Support member activities, including communication, newsletter, etc. Works with other HCP staff to support internal meetings. (15%)
- At least 2 years program management experiences.
- Healthcare education/experience is a great plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Beijing-based candidates are preferred; willingness to travel a must.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com