The Board of Governors plays a critical role in driving strategic development of the American Chamber of Commerce in China and represents AmCham China in important advocacy, business, and community activities, especially with regard to AmCham China’s government and industry counterparts. This is particularly true when members of our Board of Governors represent AmCham China and our membership in dialogues and engagements with their public and private sector counterparts in both China and the US.
We hereby call on all Members who would like to serve the community in this way to seriously consider joining the leadership group of one of the largest foreign Chambers of Commerce in China. Submit your nominations to run for the 2022 AmCham China Board of Governors, following the instructions below.
- Sherry Carbary (Boeing)
- Greg Gilligan (Fidelis Investments)
- Roberta Lipson (United Family Healthcare)
- Jian Lu (LinkedIn)
- Jeffrey Que (Johnson & Johnson)
- Colm Rafferty (Vermeer)
- Erin Zhang (Goldman Sachs)
- A nomination form (click here to download) filled out with the signatures of two primary members, i.e. voting members. Self-nomination is allowed so long as it is seconded by a separate primary member. Primary members can nominate more than one candidate. Nominations will be reviewed and validated by the Election Committee before candidacies become official;
- Candidates who are not the primary member of your companies or organizations may run, but must become the primary member before January 1, 2022, if elected. The current primary member, if different from the candidate, must co-sign the nomination form to complete the nomination;
- An official biography with a high-resolution corporate head shot;
- A campaign statement that tells the membership about your candidate story and your envisioned commitment to AmCham China;
- All materials must be submitted in English.