- Free 1-year one year Individual Membership, excluding health check. Membership entitles members to get 20% off medical and 10% off dental services, some exclusions applies. This includes services at the Beijing United Family Hospital, Beijing Rehabilitation Hospital and Satellite Clinics.
- An additional 10% (above the 10% membership discount) off all dental services, excluding dental prophylaxis (teeth cleaning). Discount does include implants, root canal, orthodontics and all other procedures. Dental services are available at the Beijing United Family Dental Clinic located at main hospital on Jiangtai Lu and at United Family Jianguomen Dental Clinic, United Family Financial Street Dental Clinic, and the United Family Shunyi Dental Clinic.
- 20% discount for general rehabilitation services for AmCham members at the Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital. (discounts do not apply when using a separate discount package or any type of seasonal promotion)
- 20% discount off all United Family Home Health (UFHH) packages and services, including postpartum medical care, private doctor service, and pediatric development care.
- OB and Prenatal packages purchasing: enjoy 15% discount for OB package purchasing only, enjoy 5% discount for Prenatal package purchasing only.
- HPV, Flu shot – Corporate group price.
- 10% discount on annual vision exams and a 20% discount on lenses and contacts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- a) Appointment needed – call 4008-919191
b) Discount cannot be combined with other promotions
c) Discount only applies to cash or credit card payments
d) Program valid until December 31, 2021
- The following items are excluded from the Membership Discount Program:
- Special packages (please confirm with BJU for exclusions)
- Orthodontic services
- Medical Cosmetology services (including skincare, cosmetic surgery, and plastic surgery)
- All pharmacy medications, products, and related service fees
- Seasonal promotions;
- Indirect services, consumables, and file copies;
- Some vaccinations
- Other restrictions may also apply. Members are responsible for verifying the payment amount before making their payment