- Free 1-year one year Individual Membership, excluding health check. Membership entitles members to get 20% off medical and 10% off dental services, some exclusions applies. This includes services at the Beijing United Family Hospital, Beijing Rehabilitation Hospital and Satellite Clinics.
- An additional 10% (above the 10% membership discount) off all dental services, excluding dental prophylaxis (teeth cleaning). Discount does include implants, root canal, orthodontics and all other procedures. Dental services are available at the Beijing United Family Dental Clinic located at main hospital on Jiangtai Lu and at United Family Jianguomen Dental Clinic, United Family Financial Street Dental Clinic, and the United Family Shunyi Dental Clinic.
- 20% discount for general rehabilitation services for AmCham members at the Beijing United Family Rehabilitation Hospital. (discounts do not apply when using a separate discount package or any type of seasonal promotion)
- 20% discount off all United Family Home Health (UFHH) packages and services, including postpartum medical care, private doctor service, and pediatric development care.
- OB and Prenatal packages purchasing: enjoy 15% discount for OB package purchasing only, enjoy 5% discount for Prenatal package purchasing only.
- HPV, Flu shot – Corporate group price.
- 10% discount on annual vision exams and a 20% discount on lenses and contacts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- a) Appointment needed – call 4008-919191
b) Discount cannot be combined with other promotions
c) Discount only applies to cash or credit card payments
d) Program valid until December 31, 2021
- F) The following items are excluded from the discounts:
- Special packages (including packages from prenatal checkups, natural births, C-sections, health checkups and surgery);
- Medical Comsmetology (skincare, cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery) services.
- All pharmacy medications, products and related service fees;
- Seasonal promotions;
- Indirect services, consumables and file copies;
- Other restrictions also may apply;
- Members are responsible for verifying the payment amount before making their payment.
ABOUT BEIJING UNITED FAMILY HOSPITAL
Beijing United Family Hospital’s Department of Emergency Medicine
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics is the place to come for most common emergencies. Our department stands ready to treat major trauma and critical illness and well as minor illnesses and injuries. Our 24-hour full service Department of Emergency Medicine is staffed at all times by highly-experienced physicians trained in Western medicine. Our Emergency Room is equipped with state-of-the-art, life-saving equipment to handle emergency situations. Like all our facilities, the ER is international standard, meaning it is comparable to those found in the United States and Europe. We have the capability to care for the most serious emergencies with immediately available, on-site radiology and imaging services, laboratory, and pharmacy services available 24 hours a day, including a rapid state-of-the-art CT scanner with 3D and angiography capabilities, X-ray, and latest generation ultrasound. If necessary, we have blood available for transfusion that has been triple checked to ensure your safety. In fact, our ER was designed by our own emergency doctors specifically for our facility, making it unique and ideally suited to Beijing city emergencies.
BJU’s Emergency Room and Pediatric Emergency Room are located at 2 Jiangtai Road, Lido and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Emergency services are available at the United Family Shunyi Clinic during clinic hours (8:30 AM to 7:30 PM), seven days a week. If you find yourself in an emergency situation and you don’t know where your nearest emergency facility is, don’t worry – just call the BJU ER hotline at 5927 7120 and they can help you figure it out.
COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Rapid Testing Available
Viral testing to detect the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus, or the virus that causes COVID-19 disease, is done using a Nucleic Acid PCR test. Sometimes referred to as NAT, this test is used to detect active infection. Beijing United Family Hospital offers both on and off-site COVID-19 testing for individuals and companies. At BJU, NAT testing is carried out by our trained medical staff by swabbing the patient’s throat. Samples are analyzed by our own BJU Clinical Lab, which has met the standards of the College of American Pathologists. Please note that testing is available for those aged 6 months or older.
Patients can now request either an urgent or regular PCR nucleic acid test. The results of a regular test (450 RMB) are available within 15 hours, while the urgent test (600 RMB) results are available 5-8 hours after the test is complete. Results will be sent in both English and Chinese to your email address of choice and are also available via your WeChat Patient Portal and Health Kit on the same day. Appointments are available from Monday to Sunday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM. Call 4008-919191 to schedule your test today.