Sunrise Kempinski Hotel Beijing and Yanqi Island provides
- 15% discount on the rack rate of all guestrooms in Sunrise Kempinski Hotel Beijing, Yanqi Hotel Beijing (managed by Kempinski) and Yanqi Island Pavilion Beijing (managed by Kempinski)
- 10% discount for F&B consumption except drinks in all destination restaurants including Brewery @ Kempinski, the Lobby Lounge, Magnolia, Elements, Lake Palace, Waterside, Libraryto all AmCham China members.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Advanced booking is required.
- Please present your AmCham China member card to get the discount.
- Cannot be cumulated with any other discount and cannot be combines with other promotions.
ABOUT SUNRISE KEMPINSKI HOTEL
Located 60 km north of Beijing’s city centre, alongside the picturesque Yanqi Lake, and featuring panoramic views of Yan Mountain and the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island is Kempinski’s largest property in China.
This destination, managed by Kempinski, includes 590 guestrooms and suites housed across Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island, located along the lake, Yanqi Hotel and Yanqi Island Pavilion Beijing, located on Yanqi Island. Leisure facilities include 11 restaurants and bars, two Kempinski The Spas, a private marina, the Yanqi Pagoda, recreational and fitness facilities, the Kids Club and beautifully landscaped gardens.
With 14,069 sq m of meeting space, spread across the 8,277-square-metre Beijing Yanqi Lake International Conference Centre, and hotels with four ballrooms and 23 meeting rooms, this destination is designed to host high-profile government conferences and is set to become the location of choice for global summits and large-scale international meetings in the region.
Be it dining with loved ones, entertaining business associates, hosting a meeting or staging a conference, celebrating a large or intimate wedding, or a weekend escape with the family, the facilities at Sunrise Kempinski Hotel, Beijing & Yanqi Island offer guests a surprising change from their traditional experience in a resort hotel.