Website AmCham China
The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization representing nearly 1,000 U.S. companies operating across China, including most of the Fortune 500. The Chamber’s nationwide mission is to help American companies succeed in China through advocacy, insights, relationships, and business support services. With offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shenyang, and Wuhan. AmCham China has 25 Working Groups and holds more than 300 events per year.
Reports to: Chapter Employee
Duration: Aug.01, 2021- Dec. 31, 2021, with the possibility for extension
Allowance: The position is uncompensated although there is a minimum stipend to help cover transportation and lunch.
Hours of duty: At least 2 full working days per week
Office Hours: Monday – Friday/ 0900-1730 hrs.
Note – actual hours worked may exceed the weekly average when/ if occasions arise when an urgent/ critical task requires such.
- Provide Dalian office with daily operational and events support, including:
- Promote AmCham events in expat community
- Upload regular events information into AmCham online system
- On site assistance for events registration, greeting people and facilities testing
- Post event write ups and photo selection
- Prepare contents for local bilingual magazines on monthly basis
- Internal meeting arrangements, minute-taking and dissemination
- Other miscellaneous tasks upon request
- Provide Dalian office with membership and services support , including:
- Help search potential company on website or other channel
- Sort out business cards regularly
- Ability to handle a complex network and partner relationship
- Ability to propose ideas for input while being willing to take direction
- Ability to multi-task, and flexibility to take on new tasks as they arise
- Native English speaker
- Self-motivated, passionate and team spirit
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under deadline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word) is a requirement
- Related working experience is a plus
- Knowledge of written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com