Website Bridge Consulting
Bridge Consulting Co., Ltd. is a mission-driven, issue-based strategic communications consultancy based in Beijing, China. Founded in 2016 and part of the wider New York City-headquartered Global Health Strategies network, Bridge works with clients and partners to drive change in public policy and social norms through advocacy, communications and policy analysis. Bridge works with some of the leading Chinese and global actors in global health and development, and believe China’s philanthropic community has the potential and capacity to play a greater role in advancing social development and wellbeing both domestically and globally.
Bridge Consulting is a mission-driven, issue-based communications consultancy working to help international organizations, donors, NGOs and corporations better work and collaborate with China to drive progress on global health and development. We are seeking an exceptional Director level consulting professional in Beijing who will report to the CEO and interface with all levels of staff with the following primary responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary client contact and engage foreign based international clients professionally and effectively to address issues and manage expectations
- Manage project teams, delegate tasks appropriately, develop and review client deliverables to ensure high quality standards under minimal supervision
- Plan, organize and lead internal and client meetings efficiently
- Provide strategy consultancy and execution support to clients with a focus on content development, stakeholderengagement, media relations and thought leadership building
- Conduct and guide research, develop plans and presentations, properly scoping and pricing work, as well asmanaging work activities and resources within agreed upon budgets
- Maintain an awareness of macro business and industry issues related to client business and proactively offer clientsinsights and suggestions
Leadership & Team Management
- Responsible for the daily supervision of Senior Associates, Associates and Interns (team members). This includes being aware of their target time utilization, working with others to ensure that team/company goals are achieved and addressing any problems arise
- Assess performance of team members providing them with constructive feedback and mentoring on a regular basis
- Help team members to understand what is expected and the next steps to promotion
- Work with the CEO to address personnel issues related to team
- Promote a healthy work environment based on respect and support of colleagues
- Establish a strong network across GHS’ offices to promote knowledge sharing, business opportunities, and resources
- Develop, refine and implement Bridge’s digital strategy for a global audience
- Deepen the impact of Bridge’s digital channels (English website, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), identifies key priorities,audiences and messages to establish an appropriate brand image
- Analyze potential client needs, propose innovative solutions and creative ideas, identify ways to expand clientengagement to retain and grow existing clients
- Use an entrepreneurial approach in working with the CEO to develop and submit high quality new business proposalsand tender bids that are aligned with defined priorities, demonstrate impact, and offer value for money
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with other companies and organizations to leverage Bridge’s chances of success in competitive calls for proposals and tender bids
Requirements & Qualifications
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree in social sciences, political science, journalism, communications or other relevant discipline or relevant experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 7-10 years of working experience in public affairs for a consulting firm, corporation or diplomatic organization.
- Familiarity with China’s political system and keen interest in topics relating to global health and development
- Has experience navigating government and policy, as well as engaging other critical stakeholders (e.g. media, international policy elites, academics, think tanks) to develop effective programs for multilateral organizations
- Strong analytical skills and solid project management experience
- Detail-oriented team player that also has the ability to work independently, take initiative and set priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills and has fluency in English and ChineseFind out more about us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and our website: www.bridgebeijing.com
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume and an English writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit bridgebeijing.com.