Website Bruker (Beijing) Scientific Technology Co., Ltd
Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life.
- Specify part or full time: Full Time
- Job location: Beijing/Shanghai
- Website: https://www.bruker.com/zh.html
- Address: 8F, Tower C, Building B-6, No.66 Xixiaokou Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
- Contact phone: 010-58333271/13811279901
- HR email account: email@example.com
- 企业性质: 外商独资
- 企业规模Enterprise Scale (<100, 100-500 or >500) : 100-500
The Bruker Microbiology and Diagnostic business area covers diverse lines of market-leading products serving microbiology and diagnostic industry, including the MALDI Biotyper, the IR Biotyper, molecular diagnostic kits and antibiotic resistance and specialty susceptibility testing platform. The MALDI Biotyper is a revolutionary product which uses Mass spectrometry to produce rapid, accurate and cost-effective bacterial identifications.
The Business Partner Manager will be responsible for all activities of Bruker’s third-party agents (TPA) in the microbiology marketplace in mainland China. In this role the Business Partner Manager will be responsible establishing, maintaining, and managing a business partner network. Provide guidance and mentorship to execute sales cases according to Bruker’s policies. Manage the partners in order to meet and exceed their objectives for both revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the entire business partner lifecycle management including to initiate due diligence, get business partner under contract, perform regular performance audit, initiate due diligence for Sub-Dealers.
- Establish a stable and reliable long-term strategic business partner network.
- Conduct business due diligence on the business partners according to Bruker’s business partner management guideline. Analyze and identify that the business partners have a good reputation, relevant experience and know-how, sufficient staffing and experienced personnel, and sufficient resources and financial wherewithal.
- Draft, negotiate, finalize contracts, framework agreements and terms and conditions with business partners. Negotiate pricing for „single sales cases“ with spot distributors.
- Manage and support Bruker partners’ sales activities and channel. Conduct an annual performance evaluation of the business partner.
- Determine whether a business partner is necessary for each sales transaction.
- Support tender document preparations in close collaboration with business partners. Ensure proper documentation of what the business partner will be doing for Bruker. Ensure proper documentation of how the business partner will be compensated. Ensure adherence to any published commission or business partner compensation guidelines.
- Responsible for FCPA and Export Compliance obligations and accountable for putting process in place to ensure all channels meet compliance. Ensure that the TPA receives appropriate training by the China compliance team. Partner closely with China Compliance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Use and curation of CRM system for opportunity and revenue tracking.
- Work closely together with the Business Development team in the field creating the demand at the customer site for Bruker’s innovations for Microbiology and Diagnostics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience managing business partners in a challenging business environment.
- Experience managing business partners for international companies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and sales acumen.
- Experience in development and execution of business plans delivering financial and budget expectations.
- Self- motivated individual who is excited about new challenges and opportunity to effect/drive substantial changes in current microbiological processes.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
BA/BS degree in relevant scientific fields
Minimum of 5 years management experience in medical device, diagnostic, or relevant field
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Microsoft Office and Outlook including ability to work with advanced applications for EXCEL.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written, computer and technical communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, in written and verbal.
- Clinical microbiology knowledge or diagnostic industry experience in is a plus.
About Bruker (Beijing) Scientific Technology Co., Ltd
Bruker’s high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, improved productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy and nano-analysis, and in industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research and clinical microbiology.
Today, worldwide more than 6,900 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong reputation among its customers. Being one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker is strongly committed to further fully meet its customers’ needs as well as to continue to develop state-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions for today’s analytical questions.
如今，布鲁克在世界各地共拥有 6900 多名员工，他们工作在各大洲的 90 多个城市，共同致力于为客户提供优异的服务。布鲁克已创造出大量的产品和解决方案并且拥有广泛的安装系统，因此在客户中赢得了良好的声誉。作为一家世界领先的分析仪器公司，布鲁克坚定地致力于满足客户的深层次需求，并持续不断地为当今的分析难题开发最先进的技术和创新解决方案。
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org