Website Dezan Shira & Associates
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. DSA has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies, primarily providing market entry, legal, tax, accounting, HR and operational advisory to international corporate investors, from our more than 28 offices across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and India. DSA’s subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), publishes business news and analysis in the form of articles and magazines which are regionally focused through its sub-brands, China Briefing, Vietnam Briefing, ASEAN Briefing, India Briefing and others.
Campaign Marketing Senior Associate (B2B)
Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or other Asia offices of Dezan Shira & Associates
- Lead an independent quarterly campaign pipeline, which organizes and hosts on/offline speaking events, written promotional activities, and short media productions which feature services and advisory experts.
- Help drive our group-wide campaign calendar (crafted from trends, demand, and seasonal mixes) to outperform brand value, channel audiences, and lead-gen growth benchmarks, across our markets and service lines.
- Develop and present winning campaign briefs that address key goals, timelines, budgets, target audiences, themes, messaging, activities, calls to action, proof points and targeted conversion.
- Help to project manage the group’s campaigns to success with regular reports and presentation updates.
- Monitor competitive and client trends to help identify new firm-aligned areas of demand, pain points, channels and methods, which the firm should consider incorporating into its campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with stakeholders internally, (market teams, service lines, digital, web dev; design; editorial resource teams), and externally (chambers; consulates; media / referral partners; press; clients; others).
Group Partner and Media:
- Collaboratively help drive and expand partner relationship engagement with chambers of commerce, trade organizations, embassies & consulates, service providers, and other relevant organizations.
- Participate in leading systematic outreach campaigns which target chambers of commerce, trade organizations, embassy & consulates, service providers, and other relevant organizations all year long.
- Represent DSA and AB marketing interests at networking events to develop presence, leads and partners.
Market and Service Teams:
- Assist market teams with their campaigns, schedules, activities, and marcoms, from concept to execution, to help maximize their quality and effectiveness.
- Help drive performance across group marketing, in terms of KPI achievement for events, attendees, media and partner activity, audience building, and lead generation.
- Act as a liaison and point of information exchange and synchronization between teams and markets to build awareness, knowledge and value; Participate in group, regional marketing, and regular office’s regional meetings.
- Lead one or more of the group’s markets and service lines, independently.
General Role Responsibilities
- Set an example for other marketers to follow; Regularly suggest ideas across marketing, editorial and business teams to help align promo ideas, concepts, knowledge, and sensible planning considerations.
- Contribute to DSA and Asia Briefing weekly and monthly marketing meetings.
- Provide regular cross-skills training and support to other teams.
- Make individual contributions by representing the firm at events, towards developing clients, partners, and stakeholder relationship opportunities.
- Build a strong knowledge of Dezan Shira’s expertise and services capabilities, and Asia Briefing’s editorial content – and maintain it daily.
- Maintain updated CRM records, for leads, audience / subscribers, events, attendees, partners, journalists and other contacts, including relationship communications and activities.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in B2B marketing, media or PR capacity, preferably in professional services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field preferred.
- Native or Business Fluent English with excellent written and spoken communication skills is a must.
- Good capabilities with Microsoft Office, CRM and other marketing software.
- Good campaign plan-to-KPI capabilities (on-brand, segment/audience, mediums/channels, targeted CTA).
- Great marketing awareness with strong organization, as well as good creative writing, visual and digital capabilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Must currently be resident in a country and with valid work eligibility in one of our Asia locations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com