Website Cheung Kong Graduate School of Busines
Established in Beijing in November 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB is China’s first privately-funded and research-driven business school.
Internship – Global Marketing & Communications
- Translate articles, such as faculty’s op-ed pieces, from Chinese into English
- Draft content for CKGSB’s English website, news articles, etc.
- Create posts for CKGSB’s official LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Draft and update the school’s English-language marketing materials, such as the introduction, factsheet and PPT
- If video skills apply, film and edit short interviews with CKGSB faculty, students and alumni to be then posted on our website and social media channels
- All content will be reviewed by Global Marcom’s senior team member(s)
- Support the execution of online and offline events that help raise awareness and profile of the school
- Draft invitation letters for speakers and attendees
- Create and update the event’s mini-site on the school’s English website
- Create a post-event report for internal circulation
- Identify external conferences and forums at which CKGSB can participate (as a partner or with faculty speakers)
- Clean up and maintain Global Marcom’s contact database, and support in the building of a CRM system
- Assist the Global Marcom team with administrative tasks (update contact list, update photo database, update media coverage, etc.)
- Strong command of English, fluency in Chinese
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in relevant fields, such as marketing, journalism, videography, etc.)
- Strong writer and communicator
- Filming and video editing skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and resourceful
Please send your CV (resume) to Ms. Ira Zaka at email@example.com.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
CKGSB boasts more than 40 full-time professors, many of whom previously held tenured faculty positions at leading business schools such as Wharton and Yale. Their research has provided the basis for more than 500 case studies of both China-specific and global issues. CKGSB also stands apart for its unmatched alumni network. More than half of CKGSB’s 16,000 alumni are at the CEO or Chairman level and, collectively, they lead one fifth of China’s most valuable brands.
Headquartered in Beijing, CKGSB is also located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, New York, Hong Kong and London. The school offers innovative MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA), and Executive Education programs. For more information, please visit http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org