Website Dover PSG
PSG® is the global pump solution expert, enabling safe and efficient transfer of critical and valuable fluids and materials that require optimal performance and peace of mind reliability in applications where it matters most. We feature world-class pump brands – Abaque™, All-Flo, Almatec®, Blackmer®, Ebsray®, EnviroGear®, Griswold™, Mouvex®, Neptune™, Quattroflow™ and Wilden® – committed to providing the market expertise you need by delivering innovative technologies that will positively impact the world within key vertical markets, including hygienic, chemical, energy and more. In addition, our "One Company, One Customer" philosophy means you will receive the same level of service and quality from any one of our global brands.
- Position Title: Operation Manager, PSG Tianjin Plant
- Global Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
- Location: Tianjin
- Position Summary:
The Operation Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all manufacturing operations of PSG Tianjin plant, including but not limited to production planning, machining, assembling, processing, maintenance and package & shipping. As a member of the leadership team, participates in the development of the short and long term strategy and its deployment of operational systems.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall performance of manufacturing operations to meet the short- and long-term business development strategies.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of Tianjin Operation Team – specifically, support better management reporting, production management system and planning process for operations annual budget.
- Drives and improve the operational processes to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction, employee engagement and overall business performance.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Drive KAZEN, LEAN and other continuous improvement projects & initiatives in Tianjin plant to improve the overall operation performance and drive the Operation Excellence Culture.
- Organizing, coordinating, and executing a comprehensive program management regimen that meets customer expectations, and monitoring the project management system in practice.
- Work in close cooperation with Sales and Product Management to develop and manage forecasts for long range supply planning while considering current inventory, lead times and product cost.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of operations financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Manages activities related to manufacturing, production and support Environmental, Health and Safety for the operation.
- Attract, Develop and Retain Operations talent to increase operational bench strength and provide career growth opportunities within the PSG organization.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and safe working environment and must observe all company rules and regulations including safety, use of personal protective equipment and quality of work.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related field, MBA is preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience working in a leadership role.
- 10+ years’ experience working in manufacturing industry.
- Strong background and work experience in LEAN Manufacturing and Operational Excellence.
- Proven ability to simultaneously project, manage multiple high impact projects; short and long term goal planning.
- Solid understanding of finance, operation management (cost and asset management), manufacturing resource planning/people development, materials procurement, product costing, inventories management and quality operating system.
- Fluent English with good communication skill.
To apply for this job, please contact Crystal Ma at Crystal.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Crystal.firstname.lastname@example.org