Website United Family Healthcare
United Family Healthcare (UFH) is a network of international hospitals and clinics, with facilities in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Wuxi, Qingdao and Mongolia. See our website for more information www.ufh.com.cn
Title: English Copy Writer & Marketing Events Officer
Facility: Beijing United Family Hospital, Beijing Market
Department: Marketing & Sales Department, Customer Relations Management (CRM) Team
Summary Of Responsibilities:
To edit and manage all English-language content and materials from Beijing United Family Hospital and support and execute promotional events.
Supervised by CRM Manager, Marketing & Sales Department
This is a full-time marketing position. The employee’s performance will be evaluated in six key areas:
- Quality of work
- Working attitude
- Knowledge of the job
There will be no probationary period for this role; however the employee will have a monthly review with the CRM Team Manager. If the Employee’s performance is determined to be “below expectations” on 3 or more of the items above, the Employee shall be deemed not competent for the current position and unable to meet the job requirements.
- College or University Degree, Native English Speaker
- Copywriting, Editing, Content Research, Interviewing
- Computer, Microsoft, WeChat, PPT skills
- Event Planning skills desirable
- Willingness to learn medical terminology and information
- Manage the process of writing, designing, formatting articles/advertorials for internal and external English publications, promotional materials for campaigns, packages and events, and information for the BJU website, English WeChat, and other media channels.
- Edit any BJM marketing materials to a high standard.
- Assist with external marketing activities and events when required.
- Provide support to community-wide marketing projects as required.
- Organize events targeting and engaging the expat community.
- Actively seek out new ways to promote BJU in the expat community
- Other tasks assigned by CRM Manager and Department head.
- BJU offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- A work visa will be provided
- A working lunch will be provided
Contact: 王雪姗 Claire Wang, HR Operation Officer
To apply for this job email your details to Xueshan.Wang@ufh.com.cn