Website AmCham China
The American Chamber of Commerce in the People’s Republic of China is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization representing nearly 1,000 U.S. companies operating across China, including most of the Fortune 500. The Chamber’s nationwide mission is to help American companies succeed in China through advocacy, insights, relationships, and business support services. With offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian, Shenyang, and Wuhan. AmCham China has 25 Working Groups and holds more than 300 events per year.
Position: Finance Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
The Finance Manager is responsible for book keeping, financial report preparation & analysis and tax declaration. This role is also responsible to set up standard finance process and continuous financial improvement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and enter accounting entries in accounting software (Yongyou system); perform monthly closing at month-end; prepare monthly reporting package, including Amcham China financial statements, Chapter financial reports, and Finance management reporting preparation.
- Prepare bank reconciliation on monthly basis. Track online receipts and transfer online receipts to AmCham BOC account timely
- Review AmCham China and Chapters’ event reports;
- Reconcile and check membership income (cash receipts) with membership teams (including Chapters) on timely basis.
- Complete monthly VAT and Surcharge filing on time; complete quarterly CIT filing on time.
- VAT declaration for USD payment to overseas according to the service contract
- Other Accountant and finance related assignments.
- Prepare annual financial documents required by Chinese Authorities, and Annual consolidation financial statements as requested by statutory auditor.
- Assistant on annual finance and tax audits, prepare “Prepared-by-client” documents as requested by auditor.
- Assistant on Budget preparation and data consolidation
- Involved in setting up standard finance process and continuous financial improvement
- Prepare long-outstanding list of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, notify responsible person to chase long-outstanding items.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Other Account and finance work requirements
- Accounting or finance related major, Bachelor degree and above
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Familiar with Chinese finance and tax law
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- English workable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com