Website GreenPoint Group
GreenPoint Group is a boutique U.S.-China strategic advisory firm with offices in Beijing and Washington, D.C. GreenPoint serves as trusted, long-term advisor to executives of the world’s leading corporations and non-profit organizations.
About GreenPoint Group
GreenPoint Group is a boutique U.S.-China strategic advisory firm with offices in Beijing and Washington,D.C. GreenPoint serves as trusted, long-term advisor to executives of the world’s leading corporations and non-profit organizations. GreenPoint partners with clients to provide advisory and strategy support services to achieve specific client objectives. Clients range from start-up ventures to Fortune 500 firms to leading non-profit organizations, operating in a variety of sectors including retail, consumer products, energy, technology, and education. More information about GreenPoint Group may be found at www.greenpoint-group.com.
Position: GreenPoint Group Research Fellow, multiple positions
Location: Beijing, China or Washington, D.C.
Term and Hours: Three-month initial appointment, with potential for extension. Fellows must be able to commit to a work schedule of 15-20 hours/week. Schedule is flexible. Most work is remote, but Fellows occasionally participate in in-person team meetings.
Fellows’ primary responsibility is to support GreenPoint’s research and analysis, with an emphasis onChinese language research. The Fellow will actively support client teams and assist in the preparation ofclient-facing deliverables, including reports, presentations, and research notes.
Potential Fellows should have achieved or be pursuing a graduate-level qualification in international affairs, business, law, or related program, or be a recent graduate of such a program, with an orientation towards the policy community or be able to demonstrate comparable experience.
Fellows must have at least one year of work experience in a professional services, media, research institute, or other professional environment. Fellows must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Chinese policy and commercial environment, strong ability to think critically about research scope, and effective English writing skills. Fellows will bring a working knowledge of Chinese-language online resources, e.g.Chinese media and government agency sites.
An ability to thrive in and contribute to a small and fast-paced team is a must.
Responsibilities, Skills, and Experience
Fellows will support GreenPoint’s research, analysis, and client service:
- Fellows will assist with research to support publication of regular weekly and monthly research and market intelligence products that are distributed to multiple clients.
- Fellows will assist with specific client-related research and analysis, including tracking policy issues and commercial and other developments relevant to client Client service
- research and analysis will be incorporated in PowerPoint decks, research notes, policy publications, and other initiatives.
- Fellows will assist with research and analysis that informs business development briefings, research notes, and presentations.
- Beyond support in developing these externally-directed research products, the Fellow will also contribute to — and benefit from — internal discussions and events held with GreenPointstakeholders at the forefront of China policy Fellows will play a key role by identifying insightful Chinese-language materials, in media or academic journals, that will contribute to Greenpoint’s goal of maintaining an up-to-date understanding of China’s policy environment.
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org