Website CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd. ("Company") was founded in March 2019 jointly by CIRC, a subsidiary of CNNC, Ltd. and Accuray Incorporated. The Company adheres to the patient-first concept, achieves power alliances, with high starting point, high recognition, high association, high and new platform, highly efficient collaboration and high-end service as the development direction, and is committed to serving tumor patients in China and all other parts of the world and providing patients with effective, safe, personalized and accurate radiotherapy and all-round system solutions and services.
Position Title: Manufacturing Director
Location: Tianjin, China
Reporting Line: Report to the CAMT’s CEO and working closely with Accuray’s operations leadership
- Production Management
- Manage the company’s assembly and production factory, producing capital equipment medical device.
- Organize to implement production plan, quality, and quantity of production, and to ensure safe production with highly efficient and high quality.
- Responsible for multi-year, annual, and monthly production plans, and activities.
- Define production department goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective production assembly process to ensure that all quality, regulatory and cost goals are met.
- Responsible for continual improvements through the operation process.
- Identify and manage the resources necessary to implement productivity improvements in process and material cost reductions.
- Manage different departments to produce high quality systems, while standing up to a tight schedule and changing requirements.
- Work with parent companies in China and USA; Work with suppliers around the world; work with customers in China
- Provide ongoing tracking, monitoring, and reporting of production, cost, quality, and efficiency
- Make sure that all the manufacturing rules and regulations comply with the china manufacturing requirement and labor laws.
- Manage the operating budget of the Manufacturing Department.
- Safety and Quality
- Ensure that safety and quality considerations and requirements are proactively addressed and implemented in product production processes.
- Address and manage in a timely fashion safety and quality issues raised by customers or staff.
- Supports Quality System and Safety and Health Program by following procedures and mentoring others
- Personnel Management
- Actively participate and assist in selection and recruitment of new employees.
- Manage, motivate, and develop staff in a manner that will facilitate high performance.
- Develop both team and individual goals and objectives and measure actual performance against them, provide timely and honest feedback on performance even in difficult situations.
- Identify training needs of staff and opportunities/assignments for development to maximize their potential. Provide or assist in training of manufacturing personnel.
- At least 10 years of experience managing production and manufacturing. (Small plant or production line experience will fit best).
- Experience managing manufacturing, assembly, and test of complex equipment that combines mechanical and electronic components,
- Strong preference for a Medical Device experience (however, other regulated industries can be considered)
- Experience managing 20 – 30 employees
- Deep understanding and experience with production quality and international standards
- Deep understanding and experience with global and Chinese logistics and supply chain
- Very familiar with the use and utilization of advanced software systems to manage production, logistics, and quality
- Candidate needs to commit to work in Tianjin 5 days a week. Not remote. Strong preference if candidate lives in Tianjin.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, in a production, manufacturing engineering, or general engineering field, from a top-level university in China or international
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English and Chinese level of communication (reading, writing, and conversation)
- Experience working in an international environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org