Website Center for A Sustainable Future (CSF)
The Center for A Sustainable Future is working to advance global food security, sustainability, and socio-economic development by promoting agri-food and protein innovation. We bring together government, industry, financial, and R&D institutions to address sustainable development challenges, disseminate best practices, achieve SDGs, and enhance China's engagement in the global agriculture and food low-carbon transformation. Our Strengths: - A diverse team of professionals - Working in the world's most cutting-edge areas of sustainable innovation and technology - Generous salary and holidays, spacious and comfortable office conditions - Share rich industry resources and expand career horizons - Special care for team building, foodies, relationship, etc.
Report to: Marketing Lead
- Manage and execute marketing communication activities for different projects in the Center to ensure unified content/brand/company insight.
- Work together with the marketing lead on project marketing planning, procurement, and implementation. Specific sessions include exhibition and client events, media relations, publications, mission organization and internal communication.
- Develop project and subject teams for current campaigns on various digital media, including social media campaign management on WeChat and assigned platforms.
- Prepare regular reports on monthly trends in digital marketing, research, analysis of content channel releases, etc., and make recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Strong interest in agri-food innovation, low carbon, sustainability, environmental and climate issues, preferably from a background in journalism and communications, marketing, PR, etc.
- English business negotiation level, willing to work together for green business co-creation.
- 5-8 years working experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and a willingness to think outside the box
- Experience in marketing communications is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org