Website Venture Education
Venture Education is a Beijing-based consultancy that empowers UK education in China through research, projects and consultancy. Our team is a mixture of former teachers, university lecturers, education professionals, research analysts and project leaders from the UK and China. Over the past year, our clients have included UCAS, the British Council, the UK government, Dulwich International, Visa and the British Chamber of Commerce.
Position: Membership Manager
Location: Beijing (Dongdaqiao)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Salary: 17,000RMB per month
Venture Education supports education in China. Headquartered in Beijing, Venture is an award-winning consultancy with a diverse team of innovative educators, researchers, business specialists and project leaders. We improve global education through sharing best practice, partnering leading organisations and developing creative new approaches.
We are looking for someone positive, compassionate, empathetic, customer-oriented and very well-organised. You will be involved in the ongoing management of our subscription service and have the opportunity to work with a number of clients, both in China and overseas; learning along the way about every aspect of education consultancy in China.
We are looking for someone organised, hard-working, adaptive and energetic who is excited about the possibility of working on some large projects with partner organisations. You will be involved with exciting projects for big clients in both China and the UK; learning along the way about every aspect of education consultancy in China. This may include producing research reports, carrying out policy and market analysis, or developing innovative approaches to business development.
The membership manager is responsible for:
- Overseeing the scheduling, production and delivery of all subscription service offerings
- Developing a positive relationship with Venture subscribers to ensure maximum satisfaction in their subscription
- Actioning additional consultancy requests
- Hosting events, both online and in person for educators around the world, members and schools in China
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and interest in education; especially in a Chinese context
- An enterprising personality with a proven track record of executing quality
- Strong writing abilities in English; there is no preference for nationality
- Creative approaches to research; an interest in both the macro and trivial
- Attention to detail; capable of producing both quality and quantity
- Excellent organisation, analytical and communications skills
- An energetic, can-do attitude and an ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to align with your areas of interest where possible
- Constructive feedback and professional development
- Collaboration with friendly, interesting and supportive colleagues
- An active role that has global reach and impact
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV and cover letter setting out your motivations and suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com