Website Notre Dame Beijing Global Gateway
As a private comprehensive research university that offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs, the University of Notre Dame in the United States is ranked No. 18 in National Universities by the U.S. News & World Report (2023) and is a Top 10 collegiate workplace according to the Chronicle of Higher Education. NDBGG has established in 2017, located at Liangmaqiao area in the downtown Beijing, China. NDBGG serves the University of Notre Dame’s faculty, students, and the broader community of alumni and partners by facilitating programs and convening events that promote mutual-understanding, advance knowledge and cooperation, and address issues to serve the common good within a local, regional, and global context.
Program Coordinator, Beijing Global Gateway, University of Notre Dame (NDBGG)
Report Line: The Executive Director of Beijing Global Gateway, University of Notre Dame
Working City: Beijing, China
Job Type: Full-time employee
The University of Notre Dame was founded in November 1842 by Rev. Edward F. Sorin, C.S.C., a priest of the Congregation of Holy Cross, a French missionary order. It is located adjacent to South Bend, Indiana. Notre Dame is ranked in the Top 25 institutions of higher learning by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Niche, and others.
The Beijing Global Gateway is part of the University of Notre Dame’s global network. The Gateways create unique opportunities for Notre Dame to engage the world and the world to engage Notre Dame through scholarly collaboration, undergraduate and graduate study, as well as cooperative programs with governments, foundations, corporations, alumni, parents, and friends of the University.
- Education: Bachelor/Master
- Language：Fluent oral and written English.
- Trustworthiness and integrity.
- High standard of confidentiality.
- High level of reliability with regards to accuracy, timeliness and strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable with learning about and using different technologies in support of online learning.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills.
- Other requirements: Being able to work in a multi-national team and different time zone; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat DC.
Preferred candidate will have:
- Overseas education background.
- Prior experience working in a US based university, or China based foreign educational entity, and a deep understanding of both western and Chinese culture.
- Experience in communication and program promotion.
- Two to three years of experience working in the educational industry.
- Proactive and fast learner.
Student Program Coordination
- Serve as the coordinator for all ND programs locally. Coordinate communication between international/domestic partners, ND faculty and ND program students.
- Support ND student programs in China in all the non-academic aspects, including but not limited to, student orientation and culture excursions.
Social Media Management
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to promote the ND programs and NDBGG both in China and abroad.
- Manage NDBGG’s Social media platforms, for example, Instagram, Wechat, LinkedIn, Bilibili, live streaming, and etc. This includes creating and curating content, monitoring engagement and analytics, and adapting the strategy to ensure maximum impact.
- Assist in drafting documents and serve as an interpreter during events as needed.
- Promote ND programs in China.
- Work with campus units to collaboratively develop promotional brochures.
- Work with local partners to organize recruitment info sessions and/or other programs promotional activities.
Event Coordination & Technology Support
- Assist with developing and organizing public events; Work with Notre Dame OIT and local IT agency to ensure the technology support for the programs and events.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and job title (Program Coordinator) in the subject of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com