Website Hopkins & Billion
Hopkins & Billion is an international Consulting Firm helping international clients develop their companies via strategic Advisory Services incorporating a strong emphasis on Executive Search and other critical HR-Services. We aim for deep strategic partnerships with our clients and derive combined long-term solutions focusing on the whole Client-Vertical. We understand our mission is to create and unleash the value hidden in organizations via Financial Advisory/Capital Services, Executive Search, Specialist Recruiting, Strategic Market Consulting as well as Executive & Leadership Coaching. Within our China Desk we combine above for a tailored and whole advisory solution for our US, European and Asian customer base with China as focal point.
- Acting as a professional Recruitment Consultant (Executive Search) for senior assignments cooperating with multinational and local clients of the Industrial, Automotive, Real Estate / Architecture Hospitality and / or Retail / Fashion area
- Search and identify suitable candidates for senior projects by using internal/external databases, cold calling etc.
- Keep close communication with clients and be responsible for all aspects of full project management
- Interview candidates & write according reports for client
- Arrange suitable candidates to be interviewed by clients
- Assist clients and candidates in whole recruiting process
- Control the consulting service process quality
- Assist in Business development for senior positions and generate and lead own clients with or without guidance depending on qualification
- Graduated from university with Bachelor and / or Master Degree
- Further education and training on own initiative welcome
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in recruitment area (character and results more important than experience)
- Pronounced Idea on developing search strategy
- Proven ability to identify relevant candidates with speed and accuracy and execute preliminary as well as follow-up interviews with task orientation and utmost accuracy
- Experience in market mappings appreciated
- Experience in successfully managing all aspects of client management for project execution phase
- Experience in assessing identified candidates, steering them to client and managing follow-up process (e.g. salary negotiation/on-boarding-process).
- First or deepened experience in Business Development Process (for less experienced we offer trainings)
- Excellent communication and organization skills, high level of responsibility and team spirit.
- Excellent presentation skills, detail oriented.
- Excellent use of Microsoft-Office-Suite, knowledge of other IT-tools welcome
- Flexibility and spirit of initiative.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and details.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Smart and outgoing
- Excellent oral and written English. Further languages welcome
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will personality contact candidates who meet our qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit hopkinsbillion.com..