Website Sandpiper North Head
Sandpiper is a strategic communications and public affairs consultancy based in Asia Pacific and operating globally.
An Account Manager / Senior Account Manager supports multiple account teams and is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, industry, and policy issues.
He / she will perform fundamental tasks such as regular policy and issue monitoring, in-depth research and analysis, drafting of reports, and assisting with production of client deliverables. Associates work on client documents and internal research materials but also should be able to manage the client directly on small projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Handle day-to-day client interactions and queries
- Conduct and manage the flow of research necessary to analyze client issues
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ business and products
- Generate new ideas for clients; conduct brainstorms; evaluate and analyze programs; seek out new opportunities
- Manage and prepare for client meetings and participate in client meetings and presentations
Intelligence gathering and analysis
- Regular tracking of political and economic trends (international, national, local levels)
- Provide tailored analysis of how political and regulatory developments impact clients
- Prepare and draft initial contents of research reports with key findings
- Research and maintain speaking/editorial opportunities and calendars
- Develop specialist expertise in vertical sectors and key policy/regulatory issues according to team and client needs
- Contribute to research projects leading to concrete insights and actionable recommendations for clients
Writing and client deliverables
- Develop reports, memos, proposals and other documents
- Draft pitch letters, invitations, abstracts, profiles, briefs, press kit materials, and releases
- Proof and edit client-related documents as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and above (overseas experience preferred) with majors in international relations, politics, journalism, Chinese, English, business management, etc.
- 4-7 years working experience in a consulting firm / agency with strong research and writing skills (with social media skill is a plus)
- Native Chinese speaker with strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to organize and present information in a well-structured and logical manner
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts, and vendors
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, and attention to detail
- Strong commitment and dedication to the agency’s success as well as the applicant’s personal career
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Please send your resume to: Sophie.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org