Website CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
CNNC Accuray (Tianjin) Medical Technology Co., Ltd. ("Company") was founded in March 2019 jointly by CIRC, a subsidiary of CNNC, Ltd. and Accuray Incorporated. The Company adheres to the patient-first concept, achieves power alliances, with high starting point, high recognition, high association, high and new platform, highly efficient collaboration and high-end service as the development direction, and is committed to serving tumor patients in China and all other parts of the world and providing patients with effective, safe, personalized and accurate radiotherapy and all-round system solutions and services.
Location: China (job requires travel)
Reporting Line: National Sales Director
- Drive the business and achieve the pre-set sales targets for China Market.
- Perform territorial analysis to properly identify prospective clients for the JV Products and develop related business plans to advance its acquisition.
- Execute forecasting and budgeting responsibilities associated with territorial activities and the achievement of sales objectives.
- Develop and execute presentations to large groups of surgeons, radiation oncologists and healthcare executives in a business environment.
- Contribute to the continued growth of our organization through consistently achieving quota and growing market share.
- Define account strategies and develop critical relationships with surgeons, radiation oncologists, other medical professionals and institutional administrators.
- Maintain open and timely communication with sales management regarding sales leads, market challenges, competitive activity and other relevant issues of benefit to the organization.
- Provide leadership in the development of national strategic and tactical plans, contributing to the achievement of JV’s business objectives.
- Represent JV at the national exhibitions and annual meetings of various medical specialties.
- At least 8 years’ sales related experience, preferably the medical device industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Good team management skills and result oriented
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com