WildChina was born on the sacred slopes of Mount Kailash in the Himalayas. Since WildChina’s first-ever trip in 2000, we have helped thousands of travelers enjoy life-changing experiences in every corner of this vast and endlessly inspiring nation. We never crop out reality or cocoon our travelers in a tourist bubble. We believe in the power of travel to transform, inspire, and bring people closer together, and we work tirelessly to perfect every detail for our guests. It’s this dedication, expertise, and passion for travel in China that makes us an award-winning industry leader.
WildChina is looking to hire a passionate and detail-oriented native English speaker. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to play a key role in an award-winning experiential travel company. This role requires a strong writer who has a creative mindset and abilities to drive WildChina’s content creation and amplification to grow our social media accounts and website SEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing the company’s social media accounts including, WeChat, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implementing strategic marketing plans that fit the overall goals of the company
- Developing cohesive and creative storytelling strategies
- Creating compelling and engaging product marketing copy using the WildChina tone and voice
- Producing content that fits with the overall marketing strategy
- Transforming logistical information into timely and informative client-facing content
- Creating copy for direct mail marketing campaigns that WildChina’s audience loves to read
- Optimizing copy using knowledge of SEO
- Researching and implementing digital marketing strategies
Required skills and qualifications:
- A passion for travel, adventure, and storytelling
- Aspire to go far and accomplish BIG things. Looking to build something amazing alongside top quality team members
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Desire to experiment and test new ideas – no matter how wild or crazy
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, preferably business, marketing or communications related
- Hands-on experience with a demonstrated ability / track-record. An attention to detail to such a level that you are known as ‘eagle eyed’
- Highly organized and enjoy a flexible way of working
- A happy, friendly, and genuine personality that is a pleasure to be around. We work hard but have fun doing it!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and a short (300 words or less) written piece describing the most meaningful place/journey in China that you’ve visited/traveled on and why.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org