Website Yew Chung International School of Beijing
Our marketing specialist is a competent professional who can identify and understand consumer behaviour trends and use these trends to generate creative ideas. This role is specialised in marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
Our marketing goal goes beyond ROI. We need an effective marketer to implement programs that will help our company’s growth and reputation.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in digital marketing tools and channels, including email, social media platforms, paid social media advertising, blogs, partner marketing and SEO. Additionally, this role will perform A/B testing and optimise campaigns to maximise ROI.
We prefer our marketing specialist to have experience in B2B and digital marketing. Additional consideration will be granted to applicants with demonstrable success in developing and executing social media marketing and viral advertising campaigns.
Practical experience plus the following traits are required: innovative thinking, positivity, integrity, strategic thinking, motivation, collaboration and leadership.
This person must be able to identify and quickly become familiar with new digital technologies that can be utilised to maximise brand awareness, increase customer retention and position the company in the best possible markets for gaining new clients.
The MCS will support inbound marketing through Social Media, SEO, Acquisition, Product Marketing, Content Creation, and Graphic Design initiatives.
- Conduct market research on trending consumer habits
- Data sourcing and analysis
- Database management
- Prepare reports as required by the Line Manager
- Deliver brand-consistent messaging
- Develop ideas for innovative marketing campaigns
- Meet daily goals of campaign execution and enhancement
- Support marketing activities by using your expertise in content development, design SEO, social media optimisation, and advertising.
- Establish and grow relationships with media and corporate partners.
- Communicate with vendors to plan promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing and Admissions teams and other departments to improve internal communication and implement brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Design and execute targeted initiatives to reach audiences through various channels
- Analyse campaign results, conversion rates and website traffic to improve future marketing activities.
- Support on-campus and off-campus marketing events.
- Content Creation and Website Maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Native English Speaker Essential
- Fluent Chinese Language Skills preferred, but not essential
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Software skills, including word processing, design and marketing software and applications
- Working knowledge of SEO, Graphic Design, Social Media platform, content creation, and web development tools preferred
- Organised, productive and results-driven team player
- Is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic working environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinking
How to apply: please send your resume (CV) and a writing sample to Ms. Sandy Li at email@example.com
Location: East fourth Ring Road close to Chaoyang Park, Beijing
Closing date: 2021, Oct. 22
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org