- 为申请人预留的，用于提交应聘者个人信息的邮箱必须为企业邮箱。以公共域名为地址的邮箱，如com, 163.com, outlook.com等，将无法通过审核。（除非邮件地址与持卡人预留的信息完全一致）
- AmCham China作为会员公司招聘信息的发布平台，对于招聘和应聘双方所提供的信息内容，以及由此可能产生的误解、纠纷及损失不负有任何责任。
- AmCham China有权对于审核不合格的招聘信息不予发布。
Terms and Conditions
- This service is only available to Corporate Cardholding Members holding a valid membership of AmCham China (individual members are not included).
- The content of recruitment information and application materials must comply with the relevant laws of the People’s Republic of China.
- The email used for submitting applicant personal information must be a corporate email. Emails using public domains, such as gmail.com, 163.com, outlook.com, etc., will not pass the approval process (unless the email matches the information provided by the cardholder completely).
- Cardholding members can only post recruitment information for vacancies within their own company. Failure to match the submitted job position with the cardholder’s company membership information will result in disqualification.
- AmCham China, as a platform for publishing member company recruitment information, bears no responsibility for the information provided by both recruiting companies and applicants, as well as any misunderstandings, disputes, or losses that may arise from it.
- AmCham China reserves the right to not publish recruitment information that does not meet the criteria for approval.