The 2021 AmCham China Business Climate Survey (BCS) has come to a close and we are delighted to announce the prize winners, selected from those member companies who completed the survey. This year, we had an incredible amount of participation in the BCS, with close to 350 member companies who filled out the survey. Thank you to all of our members who completed the survey, providing AmCham China with a diversity of insight to properly understand the impact of the current environment on your 2020 China business operations and 2020 investment plans.
And now, the moment you have all been waiting for! The prizes and winners for the 2021 BCS are as follows:
- A two-month trial of AmCham China’s Policy+ program | Prize winners: Synopsys and Prudential
- A full-year Pre-paid Event Access (PEA) pass | Prize winner: Ryan Zhang from eBay
- A con-call with AmCham China President Alan Beebe regarding BCS data after the launch | Prize winners: All respondents who complete the survey by November 9 will be invited to join
- Lunch with the AmCham China Government Affairs and Policy team | Prize winners: Landrover and Edwards
- Two one-time use vouchers for a 50% discount off AmCham China media sponsorship offerings, resulting in savings of up to RMB 15,500 per voucher | Prize winners: Aramark and Principal
- Three five-time passes to a luxury gym worth RMB 1,000 each | Prize winner: Fredrik Genberg from Conrad Hotel, Jun Sawada from Mitsubishi, and David Wei from Keysight
- Discounts on the BCS launch event tickets | Prize winners: All respondents who complete by the final deadline, November 19
We are currently in the process of reaching out to all prize winners. If you are a prize winner and haven’t heard from us by late next week, please email Chloe Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org.