This information portal aims to provide AmCham China members with answers to many of the questions they have around the ongoing COVID-19 situation in China, including vaccination procedures, quarantine and testing information, visa applications, and travel requirements.
News & Announcements
- Beijing United Family Hospital – COVID-19 Entering a New Phase: Keep Calm (EN)
- Beijing United Family Hospital – Tips for Self-test and Self-isolation at Home (EN)
- BJ Medical Products Administration – List of recommended companies selling antigen test kits (CN)
- China Daily – COVID-19 response further optimized with 10 new measures (EN)
- US Mission China – Alert: Reduction in Non-Emergency Consular Operations at U.S. Consulate Shenyang and US Consulate Wuhan (EN & CN)
- US Mission China – Statement to American Citizens (EN & CN)
- Dezan Shira & Associates – COVID-19 Latest Developments & Business Advisory (EN)
- Various sources, compiled by WeChat expat group – What Should I Do if I have a Positive NAT Result? (EN)
- PRC Consulate in US – New York (EN & CN), Chicago (EN & CN), San Francisco (EN & CN), Los Angeles (EN & CN)
- 北京市心理援助热线 – Beijing Psychological Assistance Hotline (CN)
- Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) – News (CN)
- AmCham Shanghai – Shanghai COVID-19 Updates (EN)
- Master list of International Travel WeChat groups related to: leaving, returning, airlines, visas, family, and more. To join, add that group’s admin and request to be added in (EN)
Vaccination Resources in Beijing
To make a vaccine appointment at United Family Healthcare Beijing call 4008-919191 and follow the instructions.
To make a vaccine appointment at Raffles Medical Beijing, follow their WeChat account (ID: Raffles_Medical) and find instructions under the “预约Appt”
AmCham China Member Resources
Beijing United Family Hospital COVID-19 Information
Beijing United Family Hospital is here to support the community in all possible ways, while at the same time adhering to the Beijing Municipal Health Commission requirements. Please note this important information. Click here to download.
AmCham China Updates
US-China Fast-Track Travel Channel Program
The US-China Fast-Track Travel Channel Program (the “Program”) aims to provide a more efficient, predictable, and reliable channel for essential US company executives, technical personnel, and their dependents to enter China. This Program will enable qualified member companies to apply for a PU, or permission, letter from their local municipality and receive a reduced processing time and an increased likelihood of approval. Employees can then apply for a visa from their appropriate overseas Chinese embassy or consulate.
AmCham China is operating this nationwide Program in partnership with AmCham Shanghai, and the two chambers will jointly handle applications depending on the location of the company’s operations in China. Below is a list of frequently asked questions, which addresses the application requirements for visa approval in Beijing. The process may differ slightly in other cities, so please contact us for more details at Ding Ning email@example.com or call (10) 8519-0890.
Click here to download the US-China Fast-Track Travel Channel Program FAQs
Standing Calls on Travel & COVID-19 Procedures
Introduction on the Program from AmCham China’s dedicated Fast-Track Team.
Featuring Katie Warden, US Embassy Beijing; Jake Warden, US Embassy Beijing; Adh T. Stevens, US Embassy Beijing; Judy Liu, Delta Air Lines; Nancy Lyu, United Airlines; Helen Zhang, United Family Healthcare.
AmCham China Flash Surveys on COVID-19 Business Impact
AmCham China Survey on COVID-19 Business Impact (May 2022)
Click here to download.
AmCham China & AmCham Shanghai Joint Survey on COVID-19 Business Impact (April 2022)
Click here to download.