To paint a more full picture of the American business community in China, we've delved even further into the 2019 China Business Climate Survey (BCS) Report data to create 13 tailored industry-focused reports (产业报告).
These reports, all approximately 21 pages in length, breakdown the profound results of the BCS by individual industry and sector to build an even more comprehensive view of our local business landscape and the issues members of different industries are facing.
For further information on the industry reports, click below for a summary overview of each report:
- Automotive & Transportation Vehicles (汽车和交通工具) Industry Report
- Consumer Products (消费品) Industry Report
- Education (教育) Industry Report
- Oil & Gas/Energy (石油和天然气/能源) Industry Report
- Financial Services (金融服务与投资) Industry Report
- Healthcare Products (医疗产品) Industry Report
- Hospitality and Travel & Leisure (酒店, 旅游与休闲) Industry Report
- Machinery, Equipment, Systems & Controls (机械、设备、系统和控制) Industry Report
- Other Industrial Fields (e.g., Chemicals, Mining, Paper & Packaging) (其他工业领域, 包括化学品, 采矿, 造纸, 包装等) Report
- Professional Services (专业服务) Industry Report
- Real Estate and Development (房地产和开发) Industry Report
- Technology/Telecommunications-Hardware (科技/电信-硬件) Industry Report
- Technology/Telecommunications-Services (科技/电信-服务) Industry Report
Note: this is the 21st year in which AmCham China has conducted its annual China Business Climate Survey Report. The report provides valuable insight into our member companies’ concerns with China’s regulatory and policy environment, as well as regarding daily business challenges they encounter while operating in China. The survey this year was conducted between November 13 and December 16, 2018 and featured responses from 314 AmCham China member companies.