The Growing Uncertainty in the US and China's Regulatory Environments
“Latest Anti-Corruption Actions and Tips for MNCs on Internal Investigations” – June 18, 2019
In order to protect national security and economic interests, both the US and Chinese government have escalated enforcement of anti-corruption and anti-bribery campaigns, in addition to leveraging tariffs and other economic restrictions. Contextualized within the broader political tensions, these efforts suggest the growing significance of compliance management. Recently, AmCham China hosted a panel to help member companies understand how to better comply with new anti-corruption measures and handle any subsequent economic and/or legal challenges.
• 08 Beyond the 90-day US-China Negotiations
• 07 Global Cybersecurity Regime Development
• 04 Practical Guide on Managing Tariffs
• 03 US Export Control Common Terms
• 02 Revising the Chinese Securities Law