To paint a fuller picture of the American business community in China, we've delved even further into the 2020 China Business Climate Survey (BCS) Report data to create 16 tailored industry-focused reports (产业报告) – free for all members*.
These reports, all approximately 40 pages in length, breakdown the results of the 2020 BCS by individual industry and sector to build an even more comprehensive view of our local business landscape and the issues members of different industries are facing.
These Industry Reports can be used to:
- Benchmark your company's current performance with your industry, the broader AmCham China membership, and industry performance pre-COVID-19.
- Review short-term and long-term strategies.
- Hold industry dialogues on regulatory issues and solutions to resolve business challenges and discuss how best to navigate today's environment following both the Phase One Trade Agreement and the pandemic.
For further information on the industry reports, click below for a summary overview of each report:
- Agriculture Industry Report (农业产业报告)
- Automotive & Transportation Vehicles Industry Report (汽车和交通工具产业报告)
- Consumer Products Industry Report (消费品产业报告)
- Education Industry Report (教育产业报告)
- Oil & Gas/Energy Industry Report (石油和天然气/能源产业报告)
- Financial Services Industry Report (金融服务与投资产业报告)
- Healthcare Products Industry Report (医疗产品产业报告)
- Hospitality and Travel & Leisure Industry Report (酒店、旅游与休闲产业报告)
- Media and Entertainment Industry Report (媒体与娱乐产业报告)
- Machinery, Equipment, Systems & Controls Industry Report (机械、设备、系统和控制产业报告)
- Other Industrial Industry Report (其他工业领域产业报告)
- Other Services Industry Report (其他服务产业报告)
- Real Estate and Development Industry Report (房地产和开发产业报告)
- Retail and Distribution Industry Report (零售与分销产业报告)
- Technology/Telecommunications-Hardware Industry Report (科技/电信-硬件产业报告)
- Technology/Telecommunications-Services Industry Report (科技/电信-软件产业报告)
*If you are a member and did not receive a link via email to download the reports for free, please email email@example.com. If you are not currently an AmCham China member and would like free access to all 16 reports, plus many other member benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes: This is the 22nd year in which AmCham China has conducted its annual China Business Climate Survey Report. The report provides valuable insight into our member companies’ concerns with China’s regulatory and policy environment, as well as regarding daily business challenges they encounter while operating in China. This survey, conducted in late 2019, was sent to 771 AmCham China member company representatives, of which 372 completed the majority of the questions.