2017 sees opportunities to rebuild the Clean Tech Forum focusing on promoting policy-driven market opportunities in areas such as water, land / brownfield remediation, commercial building and industrial energy efficiency and mega infrastructures. Based on these programs, we aim to develop membership and collaboration from companies with commercially viable technologies and innovation, as well as facilitate education, knowledge sharing, and advocacy.
The Clean Technology Forum has nearly 200 active members subscribed to the mailing list. The majority of these members are senior managers working in varied sub-sectors, such as solar, wind, water, biomass, electricity, etc. The core members in the Forum include US-China Green Fund, RMI, Apple, Honeywell, BP, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Asian American Gas, Accenture (China) Co, Asian Clean Capital, Qualcomm, Dow Chemical, Microsoft, Urban Green Energy, Schneider Electric, Xylem, BrightSource, etc.
- Amcham China Clean Tech Forum 2017 Kickoff Event: The latest trends in clean energy and environmental technology
- July AmCham China President's Breakfast: Solutions and China’s Environmental Policies
- How Market Forces Can Contribute to Clearing the Air
- Clean Tech Solutions for Manufacturing
- Cross Industry Dialogue on IP Issues in Renewable Technologies
- Green Finance and Its Impact on Clean Technology, with PBOC Chief Economist Ma Jun
- Realize Your Energy Consumption Targets by Capitalizing China Electricity Reform
AMCHAM CHINA SUPPORT:
Jenny Chen, Clean Technology Forum Coordinator:
Tel: (8610) 8519-0865