The mission of the HR Forum is to serve and support our members and broader HR community in China with opportunities to:
- EXCHANGE ideas and share experiences around critical HR topics.
- CONNECT and network with peers at our annual conference.
- LEARN the key HR and business skills required to support organizational growth.
- ADVOCATE shared interests in order to influence government policies and regulations.
Serves as a thought leadership exchange platform for critical HR trends and cutting-edge innovations and gradually builds a broader HR business community in Beijing.
HR Forum Co-Chairs:
- Michelle Zhang, Pfizer
- Kitty Vorisek (Individual)
HR Forum Vice-Chairs:
- Annie Wang, Bayer
- Elisa Mallis, MDS (China)
- Nimo Firooz, Career International
The forum is in consist of 500+ members from both multinationals and some Chinese companies, and over 100 senior HR professionals (HRVPs and HRDs).
- CHRO roundtable series (quarterly, member-only)
- HR conference (annually)
- Education sessions
2017 ACTIVITY PLAN
- 2017 HR Conference: Shifting Tides – HR Innovation in A Digital World
- 2017 HR Education Sessions
- “Developing Next Generation Leaders”, March 16, PKU BiMBA
- “Leadership in an Agile World”, September 12
- “HR Transformation”, November
- 2017 CHRO Roundtables
- Invite-only CHRO Roundtable breakfast meetings on Mar 31 with the theme of Talent Pipeline Build-up
- Invite-only CHRO Roundtable breakfast meetings on September 18 with the theme of HR Transformation/HR Technology
- White Paper Delivery Meeting with Ministry of HR and Social Security (MOHRSS)
- Commented on revisions to China’s Labor Contract Law (LCL)
AMCHAM CHINA SUPPORT:
Catherine Liu, Human Resources Forum Coordinator:
Tel: (8610) 8519-0864